Monday, May 23, 2011

Waiting...

In just 8 hours, I will be on my way to Japan! I can't wait. I should also sleep. However, I made this blog public with out a first post. That's a blog no no.

Here are a few things you can expect to see as you keep up with this blog:
  • Pictures
  • Words
  • Wit
  • Maybe some awkwardness... (I'm slightly awkward(in a cool way))
  • For sure, God working
  • Me wondering "why me? I'm just some guy from a really big state."
  • Prayer requests
  • More words

I'll try to keep this updated weekly. If you're wondering, "Why hasn't he posted in a while?" you should probably assume that God is doing some crazy awesome things. Do you know why? Because He will.

Here's some things I need prayer for right now:
  • Traveling tomorrow
  • I feel a little anxious(understatement)
  • I feel ill-prepared
  • Those my team and I encounter
More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment